Tuloy po (Welcome)

Tuloy! Come on in and enter into my world. This is my own version of a "travelogue". If you can relate to any of my experiences I'd love to hear from you. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

So this is blogging.....

Due to popular demand (taking "literary" license here ahem) I am finally putting finger to keyboard and start writing a blog about my trail and travails as a Pinoy expat in the vast and wondrous land Down Under. I'm being expansive, my main instigator for this topic (my BFF GR---we go back a long way, umm 30 some years?!), really wanted me to write a "travelogue" about my "journey" as a Filipina wife of an Aussie bloke. Though I would argue that I don't fit the stereotype, I nevertheless probably share the same impressions, if not the same experiences, of my new adopted country and countrymen. As if I'll have readers besides my BFF and maybe my friends in Facebook ha! If only to record my thoughts and experiences and share my learnings in my many trails (fodder for that book I swore I was going to write one day), here goes.......

2 comments:

  1. yeah, you should do a travelogue with pictures to share. you will help readers expand their knowledge of places they probably will not visit in their lifetime. you are also able to educate Aussies of Filipino ways and lifestyles....this is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew there was a higher reason for blogging. thanks for supplying ;-)enjoy

    ReplyDelete